With the start of the New Year many of us will be making resolutions relating to the ways we live our lives in and out of work, for some managers, owners and directors, this will include considering using Digital Care Management systems within their care home or home care settings.
But why is changing to a Digital Care Management system a good New Year resolution?
Digital Care Management systems meet many of the criteria for what make a good New Year resolution in that they mean care providers can:
- Improve care provision (carers have everything they need to access care plans in the palm of their hand)
- Worker smarter (you can create and share information from anywhere)
- Be more efficient (staff can find what they need when they need it)
- Be greener (use less paper and less energy to create and store records)
There are five really good reasons to choose CAREis this January
- We offer a full suite of Digital Care Management apps which cover all aspects of compliance. This means one log in gets you access to:
- Care and Support Planning
- Mock Inspection Tool
- Training (including supervision templates and appraisals)
Not many of our competitors can offer that! Not only that but in the pipeline, we have:
- Electronic Medication Administration Records, eMAR (spring 2023)
- Artificial Intelligence Rostering (early 2023)
- Pain check
While we have all of these apps on offer in our digital care management platform, customers can pick and choose those they need and add in others as they require. We are committed to providing what you need in a format which suits your needs.
2. Like you we are service user centred. Unlike our competitors, CAREis development is driven by our commitment to the needs of our customers. These means we listen when you speak to us, and we alter, adapt and improve the content and functionality of our digital care management platform to meet your needs so you can concentrate on meeting the needs of your service users.
We like to say we are big enough to deliver and small enough to care!
3. One of the reasons we are so responsive is that we are all nurses and care home providers ourselves. This means we understand the things which frustrate and challenge care providers on a daily basis and we work to provide a digital care management platform which responds to these challenges.
This also means we have built CAREis from the user up and not the technology down. This is evident in the feedback we get. One team leader, who has recently been introduced to CAREis in their service told us, “I just love it, it is as if you knew exactly what we needed and just made it happen”.
4. We don’t tie users into long contracts with tie ins which mean that users have to stay using our Digital Care Management products even if they no longer want to.
As care home providers and nurses, we understand the frustrations of trying to adapt and change and finding ourselves tied into contracts for digital care management software which no longer meets our needs or for which the promised training and support just is not there; so, we don’t do it to our customers either.
5. We are subject experts, and we use that expertise to help the service using our digital care management platform to improve the care that they provide. In the Senior Management Team, we have a general nurse (who is a former university lecturer in nursing and a well-known author of nursing books and journal papers), and a mental health nurse who as well as owning a care home, is a former CQC inspector.
CARE is are also members of CASPA, https://caspa.care/, The Care Software Providers Association, which means we stay up to date with all developments in social care software.
Making the move to https://www.careis.net/, is a great choice as the DH&SC is aiming for 80% or providers to be using digital care management systems by March 2024. This will undoubtedly mean that the regulators, CQC and the like, will start to look more favourably on providers who have made the move to and embedded digital technology in their systems and are using it to it’s fullest potential.
One of the things about resolutions is that you need to get on with them, so why not drop us a message, https://www.careis.net/book-a-remote-demo/, now and talk to us at CAREis about how we can help you achieve your care goals in 2023.